Six Tips To Master Your Equity Principal Audition
Before coming to any EPA of mine here are some helpful tips to make your audition more productive.
1. Make sure that your photo and resume is up to date and looks like you.
2. Be sure to be familiar with what will be in the season that you have come in to audition for.
3. Bring music and/or a monologue that are in the style of the plays that you are most interested in.
4. Make sure that your book is well organized so that you don’t waste too much time thumbing through it.
5. Have an additional monologue or piece of music ready to go should I want to see something else.